- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Best Natural Gifts for Young Children This Christmas
2. Wooden Magnets
For preschoolers, colorful wooden letters with magnets on the back will help them learn how to make their ABC’s, vowels, and make simple words on the fridge while you are making dinner.
Or if you can find a magnet board, they can take their words anywhere. Add a few wooden animals and/or some numbers, and little ones could entertain themselves for hours.