- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Shocking Things Inside Your Home That are Making You Sick
Although carpeting, especially in the bedrooms, is an American standard, carpet is often a major source of health issues. Carpet can trap dust mites, pet dander, pollen, and other types of allergens.
Also, some carpets are made with synthetic materials and chemicals that give off volatile organic compounds. When these compounds evaporate and you inhale them, they can cause severe respiratory problems. These types of volatile organic compounds don’t only appear in carpeting, but this is perhaps the worst offender.
Ask about VOC’s before buying and choose more natural fibers.