- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
If You Sill Drink Diet Soda, You Have To Take A Look At This Infographic
When you see something labeled as “diet”, the first reaction is to assume that it’s good for your health or at least for your waistline. However, is it always true?
Despite being advertised as a health-friendly, diet soda might be far from a beneficial drink you imagine it to be. Containing high amounts of artificial sweeteners like saccharin, sucralose or aspartame, diet soda isn’t the best choice for anyone trying to be conscious about their health.
Take a look at the infographic featured below to learn more about the reasons why diet soda isn’t quite what it seems.
Click on image to enlarge