- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
If You Sill Drink Diet Soda, You Have To Take A Look At This Infographic
When you see something labeled as “diet”, the first reaction is to assume that it’s good for your health or at least for your waistline. However, is it always true?
Despite being advertised as a health-friendly, diet soda might be far from a beneficial drink you imagine it to be. Containing high amounts of artificial sweeteners like saccharin, sucralose or aspartame, diet soda isn’t the best choice for anyone trying to be conscious about their health.
Take a look at the infographic featured below to learn more about the reasons why diet soda isn’t quite what it seems.
Click on image to enlarge