- Best Ways To Get Fit In 2018: Top 10 Fitness Trends Video
- How Many Grams Of Protein Do You Need? Infographic
- 3 Smoothie Recipes For Better Health And Detox Video
- Make Your Home Smell Like Sunshine With These Summertime Essential Oil Blends Infographic
- Quick Vegan Breakfast Ideas You Can Make In 5 Minutes Video
- Kombucha: Pros and Cons Of The New Popular Fermented Beverage Video
- The Secrets Of Culinary Oils Infographic
If You Sill Drink Diet Soda, You Have To Take A Look At This Infographic
When you see something labeled as “diet”, the first reaction is to assume that it’s good for your health or at least for your waistline. However, is it always true?
Despite being advertised as a health-friendly, diet soda might be far from a beneficial drink you imagine it to be. Containing high amounts of artificial sweeteners like saccharin, sucralose or aspartame, diet soda isn’t the best choice for anyone trying to be conscious about their health.
Take a look at the infographic featured below to learn more about the reasons why diet soda isn’t quite what it seems.
Click on image to enlarge