- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
Sleep Apnea Infographic
A person experiences sleep apnea when there are long pauses of breathing or periods of shallow breathing while sleeping. Smokers and obese persons are more prone to having sleep apnea.
If you are experiencing sleep apnea, it is important to see a specialist in order to determine its cause and create a treatment plan. Sleep apnea, if untreated, could cause hypoxia, brain damage and even death. It can be treated through medication and behavioral therapy.
Scroll down to know more about sleep apnea, its symptoms, cause, treatment and prognosis.
(Click on image to enlarge)