- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
Sleep Apnea Infographic
A person experiences sleep apnea when there are long pauses of breathing or periods of shallow breathing while sleeping. Smokers and obese persons are more prone to having sleep apnea.
If you are experiencing sleep apnea, it is important to see a specialist in order to determine its cause and create a treatment plan. Sleep apnea, if untreated, could cause hypoxia, brain damage and even death. It can be treated through medication and behavioral therapy.
Scroll down to know more about sleep apnea, its symptoms, cause, treatment and prognosis.
(Click on image to enlarge)