- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Sleep Apnea Infographic
A person experiences sleep apnea when there are long pauses of breathing or periods of shallow breathing while sleeping. Smokers and obese persons are more prone to having sleep apnea.
If you are experiencing sleep apnea, it is important to see a specialist in order to determine its cause and create a treatment plan. Sleep apnea, if untreated, could cause hypoxia, brain damage and even death. It can be treated through medication and behavioral therapy.
Scroll down to know more about sleep apnea, its symptoms, cause, treatment and prognosis.
(Click on image to enlarge)