- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
Sleep Apnea Infographic
A person experiences sleep apnea when there are long pauses of breathing or periods of shallow breathing while sleeping. Smokers and obese persons are more prone to having sleep apnea.
If you are experiencing sleep apnea, it is important to see a specialist in order to determine its cause and create a treatment plan. Sleep apnea, if untreated, could cause hypoxia, brain damage and even death. It can be treated through medication and behavioral therapy.
Scroll down to know more about sleep apnea, its symptoms, cause, treatment and prognosis.
(Click on image to enlarge)