- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
Understanding Children with Mental Disorders Infographic
Children can be noisy and hard headed at times, but there are times when a child has a mental disorder and adults just pass is up as “being a child”.
Mental disorders in children may be overlooked sometimes because it is difficult to diagnose a mental disorder without the proper information. Common mental disorders in children are ADHD or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, depression, anxiety disorder, OCD or obsessive-compulsive disorder and social phobia.
It is important to determine if the child has a mental disorder to know the steps to take in caring for them.
Scroll down to know the facts about childhood mental disorders.
(Click on image to enlarge)