- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Understanding Children with Mental Disorders Infographic
Children can be noisy and hard headed at times, but there are times when a child has a mental disorder and adults just pass is up as “being a child”.
Mental disorders in children may be overlooked sometimes because it is difficult to diagnose a mental disorder without the proper information. Common mental disorders in children are ADHD or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, depression, anxiety disorder, OCD or obsessive-compulsive disorder and social phobia.
It is important to determine if the child has a mental disorder to know the steps to take in caring for them.
Scroll down to know the facts about childhood mental disorders.
(Click on image to enlarge)