- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
- 12 Toxic Compounds Hiding In This One Thing You Use Every Single Day
- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
Understanding Children with Mental Disorders Infographic
Children can be noisy and hard headed at times, but there are times when a child has a mental disorder and adults just pass is up as “being a child”.
Mental disorders in children may be overlooked sometimes because it is difficult to diagnose a mental disorder without the proper information. Common mental disorders in children are ADHD or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, depression, anxiety disorder, OCD or obsessive-compulsive disorder and social phobia.
It is important to determine if the child has a mental disorder to know the steps to take in caring for them.
Scroll down to know the facts about childhood mental disorders.
(Click on image to enlarge)