- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
Understanding Children with Mental Disorders Infographic
Children can be noisy and hard headed at times, but there are times when a child has a mental disorder and adults just pass is up as “being a child”.
Mental disorders in children may be overlooked sometimes because it is difficult to diagnose a mental disorder without the proper information. Common mental disorders in children are ADHD or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, depression, anxiety disorder, OCD or obsessive-compulsive disorder and social phobia.
It is important to determine if the child has a mental disorder to know the steps to take in caring for them.
Scroll down to know the facts about childhood mental disorders.
(Click on image to enlarge)