- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Could Something as Simple as Lime Juice Save Lives?
4. Kills Pancreatic Cancer Cells
One of the most difficult cancers to kill, cancer of the pancreas, was found in a recent study to respond to lime juice. This study showed that lime juice induced cell death in pancreatic cancer cells.
5. Disinfects Water
Lime juice kills the norovirus as well as Escherichia coli in drinking water. Lime juice can purify water by killing the pathogens that causes cholera, which is believed to affect between 3 and 5 million people each year and cause approximately 130,000 deaths each year.
SEE ALSO: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Sweet Juicy Limes
6. Quit Smoking
For what is perhaps the most preventable cause of death, one clinical trial that compared nicotine gum, a popular pharmaceutical drug to encourage people to stop smoking, to lime juice extract. Fresh limes were found to a very effective aide to help people stop smoking.
Lime is super tasty when squeezed into plain old water, drizzled over meats, especially pork meat, and squeezed over fresh fruit. Lime juice is healthy for you and tastes great, even if you are healthy and don’t smoke! Try some fresh, organic limes today. Read more about foods that help kick the smoking habit.
Continue to Page 3