- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Step Aside Garlic Salt: We Have 10 Flavor-Filled Salt Recipes
2. Lavender and Rosemary Salt
This is an unusual salt that you will find yourself turning to again and again. This will make about 1 cup of salt.
- ¾ Cup of salt
- 2 Tablespoons of dried organic lavender
- 2 Tablespoons dried organic rosemary
- Grind the lavender and rosemary in a coffee grinder or food processor until they are almost powder-like.
- Mix with the salt in a bowl.
- Transfer to the container of your choice.
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.