- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Stevia vs. Aspartame: Which One Should You Choose? Infographic
Chances are, you’ve heard of the artificial sweeteners called stevia and aspartame. One of them, aspartame, is widely used in the production of low calorie foods. Most of the products labeled as “light” or “diet” contain aspartame as an alternative to sugar.
Recently, many scientific studies have suggested that this artificial sweetener can pose a real danger to our health. It’s even been suggested that aspartame could cause insomnia, anxiety and dizziness, and even contribute to the development of cancer.
Stevia is a plant-based alternative to sugar that has been introduced in the last decade. Take a look at the infographic below to learn about the differences between these two sugar substitutes.
Click on image to enlarge