- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
- 3 Awesome Salad Recipes You Need To Try This Summer Video
- Simple Tips For Taking Better Care Of Your Hands Infographic
Stevia vs. Aspartame: Which One Should You Choose? Infographic
Chances are, you’ve heard of the artificial sweeteners called stevia and aspartame. One of them, aspartame, is widely used in the production of low calorie foods. Most of the products labeled as “light” or “diet” contain aspartame as an alternative to sugar.
Recently, many scientific studies have suggested that this artificial sweetener can pose a real danger to our health. It’s even been suggested that aspartame could cause insomnia, anxiety and dizziness, and even contribute to the development of cancer.
Stevia is a plant-based alternative to sugar that has been introduced in the last decade. Take a look at the infographic below to learn about the differences between these two sugar substitutes.
Click on image to enlarge