- Want To Stop Snoring? Here’s What Really Works!
- How To Kill The Parasites You Almost Certainly Have (No Matter How Clean You Are!)
- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
Stevia vs. Aspartame: Which One Should You Choose? Infographic
Chances are, you’ve heard of the artificial sweeteners called stevia and aspartame. One of them, aspartame, is widely used in the production of low calorie foods. Most of the products labeled as “light” or “diet” contain aspartame as an alternative to sugar.
Recently, many scientific studies have suggested that this artificial sweetener can pose a real danger to our health. It’s even been suggested that aspartame could cause insomnia, anxiety and dizziness, and even contribute to the development of cancer.
Stevia is a plant-based alternative to sugar that has been introduced in the last decade. Take a look at the infographic below to learn about the differences between these two sugar substitutes.
Click on image to enlarge