- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
- Top Tips On Maintaining Wellbeing Throughout The Winter
- Top Signs You Need To Do A Liver Detox (And Best Detox Foods List Included!)
- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
Stevia vs. Aspartame: Which One Should You Choose? Infographic
Chances are, you’ve heard of the artificial sweeteners called stevia and aspartame. One of them, aspartame, is widely used in the production of low calorie foods. Most of the products labeled as “light” or “diet” contain aspartame as an alternative to sugar.
Recently, many scientific studies have suggested that this artificial sweetener can pose a real danger to our health. It’s even been suggested that aspartame could cause insomnia, anxiety and dizziness, and even contribute to the development of cancer.
Stevia is a plant-based alternative to sugar that has been introduced in the last decade. Take a look at the infographic below to learn about the differences between these two sugar substitutes.
Click on image to enlarge