- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
Still Think All Calories Are Equal? Read This Infographic
The world of nutrition is full of all kinds of myths and misconceptions. The myths surrounding calories are some of the most popular, misleading, and even dangerous. Many people believe that the amount of calories is more important than the sources they come from. After all, a calorie is a calorie, right? The truth isn’t that simple. When we talk about their effect on our body, not all calories are equal. Different foods have different nutrients which influence our health in one way or another.
Want to know more? Look at the infographic below to find out why a calorie isn’t just a calorie!
Click on image to enlarge