- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Still Think All Calories Are Equal? Read This Infographic
The world of nutrition is full of all kinds of myths and misconceptions. The myths surrounding calories are some of the most popular, misleading, and even dangerous. Many people believe that the amount of calories is more important than the sources they come from. After all, a calorie is a calorie, right? The truth isn’t that simple. When we talk about their effect on our body, not all calories are equal. Different foods have different nutrients which influence our health in one way or another.
Want to know more? Look at the infographic below to find out why a calorie isn’t just a calorie!
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.