- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
Still Think All Calories Are Equal? Read This Infographic
The world of nutrition is full of all kinds of myths and misconceptions. The myths surrounding calories are some of the most popular, misleading, and even dangerous. Many people believe that the amount of calories is more important than the sources they come from. After all, a calorie is a calorie, right? The truth isn’t that simple. When we talk about their effect on our body, not all calories are equal. Different foods have different nutrients which influence our health in one way or another.
Want to know more? Look at the infographic below to find out why a calorie isn’t just a calorie!
Click on image to enlarge