- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
Stop Chronic Pain Naturally in 2015 and Beyond
Pain is your body’s way of telling you that something is wrong. Unfortunately, too many of us just want to stop that pain signal without getting to the root cause. However, taking narcotic painkillers and those nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories can have devastating side effects, such as heart attacks, stroke, and gastrointestinal bleeding. Research shows that there are plenty of alternatives to these toxic drugs.
Chronic pain is best described as pain, any pain, which lasts longer than 3 months. Chronic pain doesn’t have to be debilitating to be considered chronic; any type of ongoing, relentless pain, whether mild or intense, is considered to be chronic pain.
To truly eliminate chronic pain, there are some things you should try first to be certain that these are not the cause of your pain. For other sources of pain, such as migraines or back pain, there are specific herbs that can help relieve pain while you trace the underlying reason.
This combination can make 2015 the year that you remove chronic pain from your life once and for all. Keep reading and find out what you need to do to pitch your pain and painkillers out the window and into the trash.
Foods to Eliminate
One of the best ways to be certain that these common foods are not causing the problem is to eliminate them for 60 days. All of these foods place a toxic load on the body and are difficult to digest. Once you have eliminated them and you find your pain has disappeared, you can begin to re-introduce them into your diet one at a time until you discover which one(s) is the root of your problem.
- All alcoholic drinks
- All pork products
- All forms of sugar, including high sugar fruits such as bananas
- Nightshade foods such as tomatoes
- Vinegars ( except for apple cider vinegar)
- Non-organic canola products
- All corn and corn products
- Non-organic, unfermented soy and soy products
- All processed or unnatural ingredients such as MSG, artificial colors, artificial flavors, nitrates, etc.
- Avoid drinking from plastic containers
Continue to Page 2