- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Stop that Headache with Sweet Lavender Lemonade
Lavender Lemonade Headache Relief
- 6 Organic lemons, peeled and juiced
- 12 Cups of pure water
- 1 Cup of raw organic honey
- 1 Drop of lavender essential oil
- Fresh lavender sprigs or flowers
Simple mix all ingredients together and chill or serve over ice. You can add a bit more honey if you prefer your lemonade a bit sweeter.
SEE ALSO: Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
Alternative ways to use lavender to relive headaches, stress, and anxiety are:
- Diffuse 12 to 15 drops in a room diffuser to scent the air for all day stress and headache relief.
- Add 2 drops of lavender essential oil to one ounce of your favorite unrefined, organic oil, such as sweet almond oil, coconut oil, or olive oil, for a delightfully scented body oil or massage oil.
- Add two or three drops of lavender oil to a cotton ball and place inside your pillowcase for a relaxing night’s sleep.
- Add 6 to 10 drops of lavender essential oil to a warm bath and soak away your stress and headache.
- If you prefer tea, you can make a nice tea with dried lavender flower heads and few leaves in hot water with a bit of honey. Allow to steep, covered, for 15 minutes.
Relax and enjoy the sweet, healing scent of lavender!
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.