- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Stop that Headache with Sweet Lavender Lemonade
Lavender Lemonade Headache Relief
- 6 Organic lemons, peeled and juiced
- 12 Cups of pure water
- 1 Cup of raw organic honey
- 1 Drop of lavender essential oil
- Fresh lavender sprigs or flowers
Simple mix all ingredients together and chill or serve over ice. You can add a bit more honey if you prefer your lemonade a bit sweeter.
Alternative ways to use lavender to relive headaches, stress, and anxiety are:
- Diffuse 12 to 15 drops in a room diffuser to scent the air for all day stress and headache relief.
- Add 2 drops of lavender essential oil to one ounce of your favorite unrefined, organic oil, such as sweet almond oil, coconut oil, or olive oil, for a delightfully scented body oil or massage oil.
- Add two or three drops of lavender oil to a cotton ball and place inside your pillowcase for a relaxing night’s sleep.
- Add 6 to 10 drops of lavender essential oil to a warm bath and soak away your stress and headache.
- If you prefer tea, you can make a nice tea with dried lavender flower heads and few leaves in hot water with a bit of honey. Allow to steep, covered, for 15 minutes.
Relax and enjoy the sweet, healing scent of lavender!