- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
- 12 Toxic Compounds Hiding In This One Thing You Use Every Single Day
- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
Surprising Asthma Statistics Infographic
Asthma is a widely spread disease which is considered to be a common inflammation of the airways.
A number of symptoms can hint you to recognize asthma, but the most widely spread include: coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath, and chest tightness. Scientists say that genetic and environmental factors are among the causes of the disease. Look through the infographic below and find out other surprising facts about asthma.
The infographic shows the disease in numbers and helps you to understand the whole situation. Is it possible to prevent asthma? Leave a comment and your opinion!
Click on image to enlarge