- The Stomach-Turning Truth About Hot Dog Ingredients Video
- How To Prevent Kidney Stones In 4 Steps
- Never Make Tea In Your Hotel Room
- Use These Spice Combinations To Recreate The Flavors Of 36 World Cuisines Infographic
- Top Health Benefits Of Eucalyptus Oil
- This Is The Best Way To Organize Your Refrigerator Video
- Grey Hair: Any Hope To Avoid?
Surprising Asthma Statistics Infographic
Asthma is a widely spread disease which is considered to be a common inflammation of the airways.
A number of symptoms can hint you to recognize asthma, but the most widely spread include: coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath, and chest tightness. Scientists say that genetic and environmental factors are among the causes of the disease. Look through the infographic below and find out other surprising facts about asthma.
The infographic shows the disease in numbers and helps you to understand the whole situation. Is it possible to prevent asthma? Leave a comment and your opinion!
Click on image to enlarge