- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- This One Spice Stops Heart Attacks, Restores Gut Bacteria, And Kills Cancer Cells!
Surprising Asthma Statistics Infographic
Asthma is a widely spread disease which is considered to be a common inflammation of the airways.
A number of symptoms can hint you to recognize asthma, but the most widely spread include: coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath, and chest tightness. Scientists say that genetic and environmental factors are among the causes of the disease. Look through the infographic below and find out other surprising facts about asthma.
The infographic shows the disease in numbers and helps you to understand the whole situation. Is it possible to prevent asthma? Leave a comment and your opinion!
Click on image to enlarge