- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Surprising Statistics Of Tea Infographic
Nobody will be surprise, finding out that tea is the most widely used drink, this information is quite predictable.
We begin our day with a cup of tea, we drink tea during a break and we go to bed after a cup of good tea. There is a great number of types of tea and all of them are popular.
If you would like to find out some more information about tea, you are at the right place – just scroll down the page and look through the infographic. Some numbers will surprise you, but the statistics you will learn here is quite useful for common knowledge. How often do you drink tea during a day?
Click on image to enlarge