- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- This One Spice Stops Heart Attacks, Restores Gut Bacteria, And Kills Cancer Cells!
- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
Surprising Statistics Of Tea Infographic
Nobody will be surprise, finding out that tea is the most widely used drink, this information is quite predictable.
We begin our day with a cup of tea, we drink tea during a break and we go to bed after a cup of good tea. There is a great number of types of tea and all of them are popular.
If you would like to find out some more information about tea, you are at the right place – just scroll down the page and look through the infographic. Some numbers will surprise you, but the statistics you will learn here is quite useful for common knowledge. How often do you drink tea during a day?
Click on image to enlarge