- A Visit to the Salon Could Damage Your Health, Can It?
- Perfecting Your Salad Game: Salad Dressing Mixology Infographic
- Shelling Beans Contain A Treasure Chest of Nutrition
- The Best Tips For Beating Stress And Boosting Happiness Infographic
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate: Safe Or Dangerous? Video
- What Is “Helper’s High” And How Volunteering Can Make Your Life Healthier And Happier Infographic
- Yoga Sequence For A Fresh Morning Start Video
Sweet Potato Flatbread Recipe: Vegan And Oil-Free Video
Sweet potato is becoming more and more popular in the healthy diet community. This starchy root vegetable with brown skin and brightly colored orange flesh is a great addition to your favorite recipes.
Sweet potatoes are very beneficial for your health. They contain a lot of fiber, as well as some essential vitamins and minerals, including calcium, selenium, iron, B and C vitamins.
Add some sweet potato benefits to your nutrition by making the healthy flatbread recipe featured in the video below. It’s vegan, as well as oil and yeast-free.