- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Take Control Of Your Health With Smoothies
Benefits of Drinking Smoothies
People who make a point of adding smoothies to their diets see many, multi-faceted benefits from these delicious beverages. Smoothies are easy to make. You can quickly whip up a large pitcher, sharing it or storing it for later. Smoothies can act as a light meal replacement. They are packed with vitamins and minerals, and depending on the ingredients, protein as well. Smoothies can help you lose weight, and even improve cognitive function by providing nutrients to the brain, eliminating the notorious feeling of “brain fog”. They can help give the drinker clear, radiant skin, more energy, and stronger immune systems.
Best of all it is the amount of health-related knowledge you’ll absorb by learning how to make smoothies. You’ll have to study different recipes and experiment with the endless combinations of flavors and ingredients. It’s almost like taking a class in nutrition. In doing so, you will also be educating yourself about what foods are healthy and why. This will help you make better dietary choices with or without the aid of a blender.
Continue to Page 3