- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
That Annual Flu Shot Might Be Putting Your Brain at Risk
In fact, you can now go to most pharmacies and get a flu shot while picking up a can of coffee. It is true that most pharmacists are trained to give flu shots safely; however, what they are not trained for is to address a sudden or life-threatening health emergency that might occur after the shot has been given. In addition, these pharmacists are definitely not going to warn you about the risks involved with getting a flu shot. Often, pharmacists will administer the vaccination, and then hand you a pamphlet with the warnings. Afterwards. Doesn’t make much sense, does it?
You should know that ALL vaccines carry some risk of causing acute adverse reactions such as seizures or even just a fainting spell. Sometimes, these symptoms don’t occur for five to 30 minutes — which can be a real problem if you are driving yourself home!
Of course, it is entirely up to you whether or not you want to receive mercury and/or aluminum-containing flu vaccines, but if you do decide to get them for yourself or your children, you should seriously consider separating the administration of aluminum-containing vaccines by at least several months. You could also choose a single dose or a combination of vaccines with the lowest level of aluminum possible.
Then again, a safer alternative is to boost your immune system naturally by eating a healthy diet, adding plenty of immune-boosting herbs and spices to your diet, getting plenty of sleep and regular exercise — and don’t forget the vitamin D! Doing these things will make a flu shot unnecessary for almost everyone.