- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The 10 Truths Everyone Should Remember But We Rarely Do
2. Busy is Not the Same as Productive
You could polish a counter endless, rubbing it over and over with a towel and a cleaning product. You could easily forget everything else that day except to go over that counter again and again. You would certainly be busy, but would you be productive? Of course not.
Being busy is NOT a virtue. It is not something to emulate and it is not something to respect. Almost no one has a legitimate need to be constantly busy. If you are, you either do not know how to say NO, do not prioritize your time properly, or you aren’t living within your means. Live more, be more productive, and be less busy.
3. The Only Life You Are Living Is Yours
No matter what someone tells you, no matter how hard someone might push you, the truth is that your life, and the decisions you make, is yours alone. No one can live your life for you, therefore, do not let others tell you what is “right” for you. If it feels wrong, it’s not the right choice for you. If you are afraid, that is another story. Most people are afraid of doing something different, doing something they feel passionate about. Keep in mind that Walt Disney tried to be a newsman before he decided to draw cartoons instead.
Continue to Page 3