- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The 10 Truths Everyone Should Remember But We Rarely Do
4. Failure Before Success
Speaking of Walt Disney, he was actually fired from his newspaper job because his boss felt that he lacked imagination! Most mistakes are unavoidable and the truth is that failure often comes before success. If you are terrified to do anything for fear of failure, you have already failed. Just because something isn’t happening quickly or right now, does not mean it won’t ever happen. Keep at it.
5. Thinking and Doing are NOT the Same
Who do you know who has ever become successful simply by thinking about something? Exactly. You need to think first, yes, but then you MUST act if you want anything to happen. This includes saving money, getting married, feeling happy, or looking for a better job. You can wish, you can think about it, you can write about it, but nothing, absolutely nothing, is going to happen until you get off your butt and DO something about it.
Continue to Page 4