- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The 18 Surprising Health Benefits of Cayenne Pepper
One study shows that cayenne pepper can prevent fungal pathogens collectotrichum and phomopsis from forming.
8. Supports weight loss efforts
In one study, subjects that took some cayenne pepper for breakfast said that they had less appetite during the day, which lead to a decrease in caloric intake. Cayenne pepper also boosts the metabolism, which helps the body burn more fat. This study was conducted in Quebec at the Laval University.
9. Promotes cardiovascular health
Cayenne balances the body’s cholesterol and triglyceride levels while helping to normalize blood pressure levels.
10. Prevents migraine headaches
Cayenne pepper stimulates a pain response in different areas of the body, which send the brains pain signals to another location. After their initial pain reaction, nerve fibers are depleted and your overall perception of pain should be less.
Cayenne pepper is a natural anti-allergen that, with regular use during allergy season, can help relieve allergies. Read more about other natural allergy remedies that work.
Cayenne has been used for ages as a preservative and has been used to prevent food contamination from bacteria for hundreds of years.
Continue to Page 3