- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
What is zero waste living and why it matters? Simply speaking, the term refers to cutting the household waste you produce to zero (or at least reducing it as much as you can).
The most obvious reason for people to want to reduce their waste is the environmental issue. But the benefits of wasting less go far beyond reducing your contribution to the global warming and plastic pollution. The practical and financial advantages of zero waste lifestyle can help you simplify your life and save some money in the process.
Watch the video to learn about the first steps you can take towards zero waste living.