- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
What is zero waste living and why it matters? Simply speaking, the term refers to cutting the household waste you produce to zero (or at least reducing it as much as you can).
The most obvious reason for people to want to reduce their waste is the environmental issue. But the benefits of wasting less go far beyond reducing your contribution to the global warming and plastic pollution. The practical and financial advantages of zero waste lifestyle can help you simplify your life and save some money in the process.
Watch the video to learn about the first steps you can take towards zero waste living.