- Make Your Home Smell Like Sunshine With These Summertime Essential Oil Blends Infographic
- Quick Vegan Breakfast Ideas You Can Make In 5 Minutes Video
- Kombucha: Pros and Cons Of The New Popular Fermented Beverage Video
- The Secrets Of Culinary Oils Infographic
- Learn About The Best Ingredients For A Detox Smoothie Infographic
- Why Do Mosquitos Bite You?
- Homeopathy VS Naturopathy
Plastic Dependency: How To End It And Save The Planet Infographic
Plastic has been in our lives for a long time. In fact, it seems like a necessary part of it and an indispensable commodity. But is it really? And more importantly, are we aware how this addiction to plastic’s convenience affects our lives and the environment of our planet?
One of the most used materials around the world, plastic is also one of the most harmful. The immense amount of dispensable bags, containers, packaging, appliances and other plastic products we produce, use and mindlessly throw away on a daily basis doesn’t disappear but ends up contaminating the planet and all living things for decades and even centuries.
Click on image to enlarge