- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
- Chocolate Smoothies – 3 Healthy Recipes Worth Giving A Try Video
- Protecting Your DNA And Profiting Too
- Beneficial Weeds You Must Know About
- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
Plastic Dependency: How To End It And Save The Planet Infographic
Plastic has been in our lives for a long time. In fact, it seems like a necessary part of it and an indispensable commodity. But is it really? And more importantly, are we aware how this addiction to plastic’s convenience affects our lives and the environment of our planet?
One of the most used materials around the world, plastic is also one of the most harmful. The immense amount of dispensable bags, containers, packaging, appliances and other plastic products we produce, use and mindlessly throw away on a daily basis doesn’t disappear but ends up contaminating the planet and all living things for decades and even centuries.
Click on image to enlarge