- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Plastic Dependency: How To End It And Save The Planet Infographic
Plastic has been in our lives for a long time. In fact, it seems like a necessary part of it and an indispensable commodity. But is it really? And more importantly, are we aware how this addiction to plastic’s convenience affects our lives and the environment of our planet?
One of the most used materials around the world, plastic is also one of the most harmful. The immense amount of dispensable bags, containers, packaging, appliances and other plastic products we produce, use and mindlessly throw away on a daily basis doesn’t disappear but ends up contaminating the planet and all living things for decades and even centuries.
Click on image to enlarge