- The Potato: Nutritional Facts About The World’s Tastiest Vegetable Infographic
- The 4 Food Groups That Will Save Your Eyesight! (You’ll Be Amazed By #4!)
- 3 Effective Home Remedies For Kidney Stones
- Improve Your Intelligence, Detox, Fight Cancer, And More With This 1 Drink
- 7 Harmful Ingredients You May Be Eating Every Day Without Even Realizing It
- These Herbal Remedies Will Help You Get A Great Night’s Sleep!
- Do You Have A Salt Tooth?
Plastic Dependency: How To End It And Save The Planet Infographic
Plastic has been in our lives for a long time. In fact, it seems like a necessary part of it and an indispensable commodity. But is it really? And more importantly, are we aware how this addiction to plastic’s convenience affects our lives and the environment of our planet?
One of the most used materials around the world, plastic is also one of the most harmful. The immense amount of dispensable bags, containers, packaging, appliances and other plastic products we produce, use and mindlessly throw away on a daily basis doesn’t disappear but ends up contaminating the planet and all living things for decades and even centuries.
Click on image to enlarge