- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
The Little Known Link Between Cancer and GMO Foods
Believe it or not, for those of us living in America, about 70 percent, more or less, of the processed foods that are eaten on a daily basis, contain GM (genetically modified) ingredients. Who should care? Everyone who eats! There are a few studies that show a very strong connection between cancer and GM foods.
Although those in favor of GM foods will tell you that these new foods are safe, these types of statements are backed up with next to no evidence. GM manufacturers will tell you that their GM foods are the equivalent to conventional foods and should be regarded as safe conventional foods (read more 5 myths GMO companies want you to believe) . However, at the same time, there are numerous studies that show that GM foods have terrible effects on human health are often denounced before they even released or hijacked before their completion. You might be a bit shocked by what you are about to read about these genetically modified foods.
The process GM foods go through results in the disruption of genes while they are being created. In simpler terms, while an ear of GM corn might look like a normal piece of corn, as far as nutritional value and substance might vary greatly from its unaltered cousin because the same genes that give corn its very nature have been changed.
Continue to Page 2