- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Many Healing Properties of This One Sweet Oil
7. Eases Stress
You can use lavender oil as natural massage oil for some welcome relief from joint or muscle pain, as well as for stress relief. If you love warm baths, add a few drops to your bathwater for a stress-relieving soak that will leave you feeling uber refreshed.
8. Super Skin Healing
Lavender oil has incredible benefits when it comes to healing damaged skin. In 2010, The Japanese Society of Anti-Aging Medicine conducted a study that showed lavender and rosemary increased the body’s scavenging activity against free radicals, which had defensive effects in the fight with oxidative stress. Free radicals are known for being a major contributor to many serious diseases, including cancer and arthritis. Lavender oil can heal skin quickly and reduce scarring.
9. Eases Premenstrual Syndrome and Other Hormonal Symptoms
Lavender oil can ease the pain of cramps, edema, pelvic inflammation and vaginal infections. Simply add lavender oil to your bath, or massage it directly into the skin a few days before your period. You can also do this when you have cramps or other painful symptoms.
Continue to Page 4