- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Top 12 Healthy Foods for Your Baby
2. Sweet Potatoes
One of the most nutritious vegetables around is the lowly sweet potato.
They are loaded with vitamins C and A, and are full of phyto-nutrients.
Naturally sweet with a fabulous texture, sweet potatoes are an easy choice for your baby or toddler.