- 10 Things Your Nurse Will Never Tell You
- How To Be Full Of Winter Spirit: 25 Fun Yet Healthy Things To Do
- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
The Top 12 Healthy Foods for Your Baby
Everyone wants their baby’s first foods to be healthy and natural. In the past there was little question; everyone would tell you that white rice cereal was the best first food. After a little modern research, however, most doctors and nutritionists will tell you that times have changed and that old standby is no longer a good choice.
Trying to decide what to feed your baby actually isn’t very complicated. Look for foods that are packed with nutrients and antioxidants that make them super healthy. This is why they are called super foods and we have a list of the top 12 that will make both you, and your baby or toddler, happy and healthy.
This is perhaps the most perfect first food for baby.
Easy to digest and easy to prepare, just cut and offer your baby a bite. Avocados are full of healthy nutrients including Omega-3s.