- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Top 12 Healthy Foods for Your Baby
Everyone wants their baby’s first foods to be healthy and natural. In the past there was little question; everyone would tell you that white rice cereal was the best first food. After a little modern research, however, most doctors and nutritionists will tell you that times have changed and that old standby is no longer a good choice.
Trying to decide what to feed your baby actually isn’t very complicated. Look for foods that are packed with nutrients and antioxidants that make them super healthy. This is why they are called super foods and we have a list of the top 12 that will make both you, and your baby or toddler, happy and healthy.
This is perhaps the most perfect first food for baby.
Easy to digest and easy to prepare, just cut and offer your baby a bite. Avocados are full of healthy nutrients including Omega-3s.