- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
There Is No Doubt – Cannabis Heals! Just Ask These Dogs!
Studies have shown that cannabis benefits humans, and although there are no studies regarding canines, thousands of dog owners can’t be wrong. Why is it then that cannabis is still on the Controlled Substances Act? Cannabis needs to be removed from this list so research can start and healing can begin.
By the way, just because these doggie treats are helping dogs, you should be aware that dogs can overdose on pure marijuana. In fact, since medical marijuana started to become legal in a lot of states, the Pet Poison Hotline and the ASPCA report a huge increase in the number of doggie overdoses.
The impact that pot has on dogs varies depending on the size of the dog and how much they consumed. Dogs can also get high from second-hand smoke. Overdose symptoms include things like lower blood pressure levels, loss of balance, incontinence, breathing problems, and abnormal heart rhythms.
So while doggie treats appear to be okay, giving your furry friend your pot stash is not.
If your four-legged friend is suffering from arthritis, cancer, is undergoing chemotherapy, has separation anxiety disorders, or other types of problems, you might want to consider cannabis therapy.
If it works for people, why wouldn’t it work with your dog? (Or cat?)
Have you tried cannabis-infused doggie treats for your friend?
We would love to hear your experience!