- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Think Adding Fluoride is Bad? Wait Until You Find Out What Else is in that Fluoride
Also, fluoride contamination of water wells around the world is a large and very widespread problem. This has been the root cause of the dental fluorosis that is now epidemic in the world. Simply because fluoride is found in some wells doesn’t meant that it should be added to all other water supplies.
One of the nasty little secrets that the fluoridation industry doesn’t tell you is that when they say it’s so easy to “drink” your fluoride, they never mention to you that you will also be drinking uranium, tungsten, lead, aluminum, and many other elements that are found in common fluoride chemicals.
Can you imagine what the public impact of having millions of children around the world drinking even trace levels of lead along with their fluoride? Lead is extremely well-known for damaging the IQ’s of children and impair their learning abilities. Even if the levels of lead in municipal water supplies caused by contaminated sources of fluoride are very small, they still contribute to other sources of exposure to led such as the lead alloys in brass pipe fittings, which are still very common in the plumbing systems of most residential houses.
Beside the contamined fluoride they are adding to your water, did you know that they are also adding chlorine? Yes, you know it as bleach. This is done to keep bacteria from growing in the water. Although this sounds like a healthy idea, the problem is that chlorine reacts with other organic material which creates chloroform, CBPs (chlorination disinfection byproducts), and THMs ( trihalomethanes), which are known carcinogens.
Boiling the water will not remove these carcinogens, and, in the case of fluoride, it actually makes it even more potent. Installing a whole house reverse osmosis water filtration system or buying one of those inexpensive pitcher type filters are perhaps the best way to remove these dangerous toxins from your drinking water. Find out ways you can remove toxic fluoride from your body.
There are some terribly important questions that everyone should consider, now that we know that public officials are poisoning our water supplies with contaminated fluoride:
1. What exactly are the ethical implications of forcing the public to consume a substance known to be contaminated with heavy metals? If fluoridated water is mandatory, then isn’t the consumption of heavy metals also mandatory since the fluoride is contaminated with them?
2. If fluoridation of the public water supply is supposed to be all about protecting the public’s health, then shouldn’t the fluoride you are forcing on them at the very least be free from contamination?
3. If all the dentists and doctors who are promoting fluoridation of water supplies claim to be protecting the health of the public, then why have none of them ever tested fluoride for contamination?
4. Why don’t the cities that fluoridate their water test the raw materials for heavy metals and then publicly share the results?
5. Why isn’t there a law requiring that fluoride that is added to public water supplies have some set standard?
Although these are vital questions, you really shouldn’t expect anyone from the mainstream media, nor the fluoride proponents, to answer any of these questions for you. They are much too busy pretending and trying to convince you that adding fluoride to your water supply is good for you!
(By the way, if you’re enjoying this article, you may want to subscribe to the Naturalon’s free newsletter; get breaking news alerts on GMO’s, fluoride, superfoods, natural cures and more… You privacy is protected. Unsubscribe at any time.)