- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
This One Spice Works Better than Drugs When it Comes to Cancer
Perhaps one of the best things about ginger is that, even when consumed in huge quantities, there are no side effects and no toxicity, something you can’t say about radiation and chemotherapy. About 15 percent of American men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer and more than 20,000 women will get a diagnosis of ovarian cancer each year. Imagine the number of cases that can be helped with nothing more than ginger root?
Why won’t you hear about this on the nightly news or in your Facebook newsfeed? Because the cancer industry is one of the most prosperous businesses in the world. In 2014 alone, there will be more than 1.5 million new cases of cancer diagnosed in the US. The National Cancer Institute states that current medical costs of cancer care about approximately $125 billion, and that is expected to increase to $173 billion in the next 5 years.
This is why you won’t see the facts about ginger and how it can treat cancer in mainstream media. The cancer industry produces too much income and employs millions of people to ever allow a “cure” to be found. The cancer industry makes money only when it treats cancer, but will lose money if a cure is ever found. Read more about certain foods as cancer killers.
If you have cancer, or if you are under a doctor’s care, always talk to your doctor before starting any herbal program. Although ginger is believed to be safe for everyone, it might interfere with prescription drugs or, in rare cases, it could cause an allergic reaction. Be safe, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, or are taking prescription medications, and always consult your physician before consuming any herbal supplement.