- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- What You Should Do to Find Out About How to Write a Personal Essay Before You’re Left Behind
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
- Top Tips On Maintaining Wellbeing Throughout The Winter
- Top Signs You Need To Do A Liver Detox (And Best Detox Foods List Included!)
- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
Check Out the Jaw Dropping Ways to Use Coconut Butter!
Chances are good that you are already consuming coconut oil for all its healthy benefits, or at the very least you have heard about the benefits of doing so. The healing and health compounds in simple coconuts are many and this tropical delight seems able to deal with just about anything from weight loss to hair conditioner, tooth whitener to dry skin healing. You can’t beat coconuts for fighting off bad bacteria and keeping your immune system in tip top shape.
But what exactly is coconut butter? Well, in simple terms, coconut butter is nothing more than the finely ground dried flesh of the coconut itself. You have probably seen dried coconut flakes before. Coconut butter is nothing more than taking those dried flakes and pulverizing them until they are the consistency of a silky smooth, butter like consistency. Why would anyone want to do this? By using the whole flesh of the coconut, not simply the oil, you are combining the healthy goodness of both the fiber from the flesh of the fruit and the natural oils from the coconut. This means you are getting the best of both worlds when talking about total nourishment.
Sometimes called coconut spread, coconut cream concentrate, or even coconut manna, the nutritional content is very much like coconut oil, but with coconut butter, you also get valuable fiber. This makes coconut butter extremely valuable to any diet. Although you might find coconut butter is not as versatile as the oil, but it still has plenty to offer including being:
- High in healthy fiber
- Vegan friendly
- Hormone balancing
- Healthy source of fat
- Able to replace butter in any recipe
- Terrific for the skin
- Loaded with healthy calcium, magnesium, and essential amino acids
Continue to Page 2