- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
This One Vegetable is Found to Greatly Reduce Your Risk of Cancer
Cabbage is also super high in vitamin C and sulphur, which can help to remove toxins from the body, uric acid, as well as fight off free radicals, which are the underlying culprits in many cases of gout, arthritis, skin diseases, and rheumatism.
Cabbage is also loaded with potassium, which helps to remove salt from the body and open up the blood vessels, which can lower blood pressure.
A little known but age old trick to relieve headaches is to crush a few cabbage leaves, place them in a damp cloth, and apply it to the forehead for 15 to 20 minutes. Another old remedy is to drink 1 or 2 ounces of raw cabbage juice each day to relieve the pain of chronic headaches. In fact, this headache remedy goes way back; Romans used to stop the headache from hangovers by drinking cabbage juice.
You will want to include cabbage as one of the vegetables you eat on a regular basis. Try to eat a minimum of 1.5 cups of this cancer fighting veggie at least twice per week. Those are the minimum recommendations, for the best cancer fighting diet you can imagine, eat 2 cups of cabbage, 4 to 5 times each week.
Studies make it clear that no matter what type of cabbage you decide to eat, red, green, or Savoy, you can get tremendous health benefits. It only makes sense that including it in your diet as often as possible will give you tremendous satisfaction in knowing that you are doing all you can to fight cancer!