- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 15 Contaminated Fish You Shouldn’t be Eating
9. Chilean Sea Bass
As if it’s not bad enough that this fish is contaminated with higher levels of mercury than the United States, and most other countries, feel is dangerously unsafe, they have also been hunted to the brink of extinction. If you see Chilean Sea Bass listed for sale, it’s either a different type of fish with an erroneous label, or it has been caught illegally. In fact, Greenpeace states that, unless fishing practices change, and people stop eating this fish, Chilean Sea Bass could become extinct within five years’ time.
By the way, there technically is no Chilean Sea Bass. This is a marketing makeover name because many people, especially Americans, find its true name a bit distasteful. Chilean Sea Bass are actually called Patagonian Toothfish.