- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 10 Foods You Can Eat for a Perfect Tan
The summer sun is just too nice to avoid. Even though we are aware that the sun can damage our skin, we still do everything we can to get a beautiful tan. We wear sunscreen and stay out in the sun as long as possible, go to tanning booths, we even use fake spray tans to make our skin look sun kissed.
But did you know that certain foods can actually help promote tanning? It’s true. Some foods encourage our skin to make the most of our time in the sun, while still others cause our skin to reject the sun’s rays.
Enjoying the summer sun safely and still getting a beautiful tan depends a lot on knowing what to eat and drink to make the most of it. Check out our list of the top 10 foods that will help promote your beautiful summer tan and the 5 you should avoid.
More than likely you have already heard about the many benefits to your skin from eating carrots but did you know that many tanning products use the alpha – carotene from carrots to promote the coloration of the skin?
When they are eaten raw, carrots keep all their beneficial skin properties.
Find ways to add raw, organic carrots to your meals and watch the color in your skin really blossom.