- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 10 Foods You Can Eat for a Perfect Tan
Eating whole, organic eggs, especially the yolks, can encourage your skin to tan.
Egg yolks are high in vitamin A, an important vitamin for your skin and its ability to tan, as well as having regenerative effects.
Read also why eggs are considered a healthy snack.