- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 10 Reasons You Should be Using Emu Oil
Externally, emu oil can tackle the most stubborn cases of acne, athlete’s foot, diaper rash, canker sores, chapped lips, dandruff, and eczema, while kicking wrinkles to the curb. Emu oil can greatly reduce the appearance of scars, sun damage, age spots, stretch marks, and burns. This is because of emu oils terrific attributes including:
- Linoleic Acid – which eases muscle and joint pain
- Vitamin A – Repairs damaged skin with its antioxidant compounds
- Oleic Acid – Prevents wrinkles by regenerating skin cells
- Terpine – Antiseptic action that can kill acne germs
- Sapogens – Compounds that soften the skin
Emu oil is often used to reduce the pain and irritation from other types of skin issues such as insect bites, shingles, hemorrhoids, diabetic nerve pain, earaches, eye irritation, frostbite, rashes and razor burn. Some people say that putting emu oil inside their nostrils helps lessen cold and flu symptoms.
Emu oil can be used in combination with glycolic acid to successfully lower the blood fats including LDL (bad) cholesterol levels and triglycerides. Emu oil has also been used to prevent nosebleeds and can successfully relieve the discomfort that comes from menstruation.
Even veterinarians use emu oil to prevent peeling, cracked paws, and to calm and soothe hot spots on the skin, reduce the irritation from flea bites, and reduce swelling in the joints of older animals.
SEE ALSO: How to Naturally Remove Skin Tags: 7 Super Cheap Home Remedies
Be aware that not all emu oils are created equal. There are actually many different grades of oils available for sale so be sure that you are buying from a reputable company. Lower quality oils are often blended with other oils or use cheaper, more inferior processing applications. Look for brands that say they are triple refined without chemicals and have a grade “A” rating.
If you suffer from chronic skin issues and feel that nothing works for you, try emu oil. This amazing healing oil helps many when no other types of lotions or salves have worked in the past.
Rich Emu Emu
Feb 12, 2015 at 12:42 am
You can get 100 percent pure emu oil from http://www.richemu.com at best price. Rich emu supplies wholesale emu oil at cheap price.