- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 10 Super Energizing Foods
4. Matcha Green Tea
Forget the coffee break; go for the matcha green tea break instead! Matcha green tea has about 10 times the antioxidants of a regular cup of green tea and has some of the most powerful antioxidants on earth called catechins. This type of tea can improve your concentration, memory, and increase both your endurance as well as your energy levels. Be sure you buy high quality, organic matcha tea.
With an almost unlimited number of flavors to choose from, yogurt is a terrific breakfast or snack choice when you are short on time. Yogurt is rich in magnesium, which is important for the release of energy. Yogurt is also a good source of calcium and has beneficial bacteria for your digestive system.
Maca is a root that is related to the radish family and is found only in the mountains of Peru. Maca has been used for centuries for various health issues as well as for longevity. This root has magnesium, amino acids, zinc, and the vitamins that help give you energy, B1, B2, B12, E, and C. Maca can help balance hormones and improve your digestion as well. Try adding about 2 teaspoons each day into some juice or your morning smoothie.
These are a super snack you can’t say no to! Loaded with proteins, copper, riboflavin, and protein, almonds are easy to keep on hand in your purse, pocket, or desk drawer, so they are ready whenever you are. Manganese and copper are important for keeping energy moving throughout your body by neutralizing toxins that are in your cells. Riboflavin also helps in the oxygen based production of energy.
Continue to Page 3