- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 10 Ways to Relieve Indigestion Naturally
The seeds from fennel are super helpful for relieving the indigestion that comes from eating fatty or overly spicy foods. It’s very common in many parts of the word to chew fennel plants after a hearty meal, to both relieve indigestion as well as freshen the breath. The oil from fennel seeds help to reduce nausea as well as control gas. Read more about fennel for weight loss.
Take about a half a teaspoon of ground fennel seeds with some water twice a day. You can also simply chew a teaspoon or so of fresh seeds, or make a tea by adding about two teaspoons of crushed seeds to one cup of hot water. Let seep for 10 or 15 minutes, then sieve and enjoy.