- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 10 Ways to Relieve Indigestion Naturally
3. Apple Cider Vinegar
This is an old home recipe your grandparents probably used that still works today. Sometimes the cause of indigestion is due to stomach acid that comes from eating too much sugar. Sugar forms acid in the body.
Drinking about 2 or 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar will reduce the acid level in your digestive system.
Yes, it seems strange that drinking something acidic when your stomach is full of acid, but apple cider vinegar is alkaline forming once it’s inside the body. Drinking apple cider vinegar before meals can not only prevent indigestion before it starts, it can help the body start the digestion process so your food will breakdown more easily and be better absorbed.