- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
Top 12 Foods that Reduce the Risk of Alzheimer’s
Alzheimer’s and dementia isn’t a joke and it certainly isn’t a required part of aging like grey hair and wrinkles. There are many things you can do to prevent this disease and keep your noggin in tip top shape such as exercise, both physical and mental, and eating right. Alzheimer’s and dementia are two of the most terrible diseases of our time. Research has shown, however, that they can be prevented through diet modification. The kinds of foods you eat can have a tremendous impact on the health of your brain.
Here is a list of the top 12 foods that are good for your grey matter.
Be sure to include peanuts, cashews, almonds, walnuts, pecans, and hazelnuts in your diet as all contain an important B vitamin, magnesium, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids that help keep your brain in top working order.