- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 12 Natural Therapies To Detox Your Body’s Natural Drainage System
4. Jumping Exercises
This is perhaps the easiest way to get your lymph system moving naturally. Although any type of moderate, regular exercise is good (such as walking), but jumping rope or bouncing up and down on one of those mini trampolines uses the force of gravity to naturally pump your lymph nodes, giving you a type of lymphatic massage. Try to get 30 minutes of moderate exercise most days of the week to pump things up, and get your lymph system moving.
5. Purifying Herbs
There are several types of herbs that are known to help improve circulation and purify the lymph system. Cleavers is perhaps the best known of all the herbs when it comes to cleansing the lymph system. You will find cleavers as the main ingredient in many lymph cleansing teas and supplements. Other herbs that work well for this purpose are indigo, goldenseal, and Echinacea.
6. Foods That Cleanse The Lymph System
Eating a more natural, organic diet means that you will be introducing fewer toxins to your body, which will naturally reduce your chances of clogging your lymph system. There are also plenty of food choices that will help stimulate the lymph system, including:
- Fruits – Especially berries such as blueberries or cranberries, which stimulate the lymph system and kidneys to rid the body of toxins.
- Leafy green veggies – Although all vegetables have healthy antioxidants, dark green leafy greens contain tons of chlorophyll, which naturally cleanse the body.
- Flax seeds
- Chia seeds
Continue to Page 3