- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 12 Ways to Make Your Home a Cancer Free Zone
3. Remove Your Shoes
The Japanese have the right idea. It’s a custom in their country to remove your shoes at the door and put on house slippers that are never worn outside. Why? Think of what is on the bottom of your shoes besides dirt?
Pesticide residues, oil, lead, and countless other chemicals.
Don’t bring all those toxins into the house to begin with, leave them at the door.