- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 12 Ways to Make Your Home a Cancer Free Zone
2. Pitch Teflon Pans, Plastic Containers, and Canned Foods
All of these items contain toxic chemicals so pitch your nonstick pans for cast iron cookware.
Never use plastic containers to cook or to heat food in the microwave, use glass instead.
Then forget canned foods and stick to either glass containers or cook it fresh.
Simple changes that will remove many toxins from your home.