- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
Top 12 Ways to Make Your Home a Cancer Free Zone
Home sweet home, that’s the way we think of our living space, isn’t it? Be it ever so humble? You should be safe and secure in your own home, right? Would you be surprised if someone told you that your home was most likely filled with cancer causing carcinogens? It doesn’t have to be this way, however.
Here is a list of the top 12 simple ways you can remove many carcinogens from your house and protect the lives of you and your family.
1. Filter Your Homes Water
Most municipal water supplies are loaded with toxic chemicals such as fluoride, chlorine, even arsenic.
A simple pitcher with a built in filter for your drinking water and a filter on your shower (or you could even install a whole house filtration system) will remove almost 100 per cent of those carcinogens.
Read more how to alkalize your water at home.