- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
Top 12 Ways to Make Your Home a Cancer Free Zone
Home sweet home, that’s the way we think of our living space, isn’t it? Be it ever so humble? You should be safe and secure in your own home, right? Would you be surprised if someone told you that your home was most likely filled with cancer causing carcinogens? It doesn’t have to be this way, however.
Here is a list of the top 12 simple ways you can remove many carcinogens from your house and protect the lives of you and your family.
1. Filter Your Homes Water
Most municipal water supplies are loaded with toxic chemicals such as fluoride, chlorine, even arsenic.
A simple pitcher with a built in filter for your drinking water and a filter on your shower (or you could even install a whole house filtration system) will remove almost 100 per cent of those carcinogens.
Read more how to alkalize your water at home.