- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 5 Fermented Foods You Should be Eating Now
Kimchi is from Korea, it’s a fermented dish made from cabbage, radish, and/or cucumber.
Most Koreans eat almost 40 pounds of kimchi every year! It’s a full flavored taste that’s loaded with vitamin C.
You can eat it alone as a side dish or add it to dozens of different main dishes. Check the internet for recipes.
Read also the ultimate giode to workout nutrition.