- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 7 Herbs that Kick Yeast Infections Quickly
Oregano and garlic; does anyone else feel like spaghetti is in the plans for dinner tonight? Garlic is strong smelling perhaps because it’s strong medicine. Garlic can be one of your best allies in the fight against yeast infections. Garlic is also a strong antifungal agent and it has antibacterial compounds as well. You can add it to your cooking, swallow a few raw cloves every day or take it as a supplement.
4. Black Walnut
For the purposes of killing yeast, we don’t want to eat the nut itself, but rather, the hull. Inside the hull of the black walnut is a powerful herb full of tannins that kill yeast and parasites. Many antifungal supplements that are sold contain large amounts of these tannins. You will find this supplement at almost every health food store.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: This One Essential Oil Naturally Kills Bacteria in Food
Most people think of Echinacea as only a means to improve their immune system but you will want to take it for the same reason. Because this flower does boost your immune system, it will help to fight yeast infections. This beautiful, flowering herb can be taken as a supplement or enjoyed as a tea.
Continue to Page 3