- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
Top Amazing Uses for Colloidal Silver
Before the introduction of antibiotics in the 1930s, silver was a prime anti-fungal and an effective, natural, antibiotic. That was until Big Pharma found that there was considerably more revenue to be made in antibiotics.
Unfortunately, the more and more antibiotics are created and used, the more microbes evolve to become resistant to them. Antibiotic use destroys the good bacteria in your gut, along with the bad, and this lowers your immunity. Read more about 7 shocking reasons why you should ditch antibiotics.
Silver, on the other hand, not only kills pathogens, it promotes a more rapid healing of infected tissues. In fact, almost all burn centers use some type of silver, or silver coated bandages for burn victims to promote healing and stop infections.
Colloidal silver is really made up of silver atoms suspended in distilled, ion free water. These particles are so small that they can penetrate the body at a cellular level and kill all types of pathogens including viruses, bacteria, fungal spores, even parasites.
Now you might have heard some wild stores about people turning blue or grey from colloidal silver and although these are true, they are extremely minor in nature. It’s true that if you consume too much colloidal silver for too long a period of time, it does tint your skin a blue-grey color, so take colloidal silver as directed. Two teaspoons per day is all you need and that small of an amount won’t turn you blue. Warning consumers about the one or two people who have managed to consume enough silver to make their skin blue is mostly for the shock factor, to keep you buying Big Pharma’s products and not consider trying anything that won’t put money in their pockets.
Continue to Page 2