- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
The Top Good Cholesterol Foods For Your Diet Infographic
When we talk about cholesterol, most of the times we mean the “bad” kind – the one that can basically ruin your health if left unchecked. However, there is also the “good” kind of cholesterol that your body needs in order to function properly.
This beneficial cholesterol goes by the name of high-density lipoprotein (HDL), as opposed to the low-density lipoprotein (LDL) the level of which you need to limit.
Look at the infographic below to learn more about the beneficial kind of cholesterol and its best nutritional sources.
Click on image to enlarge