- Best Ways To Get Fit In 2018: Top 10 Fitness Trends Video
- How Many Grams Of Protein Do You Need? Infographic
- 3 Smoothie Recipes For Better Health And Detox Video
- Make Your Home Smell Like Sunshine With These Summertime Essential Oil Blends Infographic
- Quick Vegan Breakfast Ideas You Can Make In 5 Minutes Video
- Kombucha: Pros and Cons Of The New Popular Fermented Beverage Video
- The Secrets Of Culinary Oils Infographic
The Top Good Cholesterol Foods For Your Diet Infographic
When we talk about cholesterol, most of the times we mean the “bad” kind – the one that can basically ruin your health if left unchecked. However, there is also the “good” kind of cholesterol that your body needs in order to function properly.
This beneficial cholesterol goes by the name of high-density lipoprotein (HDL), as opposed to the low-density lipoprotein (LDL) the level of which you need to limit.
Look at the infographic below to learn more about the beneficial kind of cholesterol and its best nutritional sources.
Click on image to enlarge