- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Top Good Cholesterol Foods For Your Diet Infographic
When we talk about cholesterol, most of the times we mean the “bad” kind – the one that can basically ruin your health if left unchecked. However, there is also the “good” kind of cholesterol that your body needs in order to function properly.
This beneficial cholesterol goes by the name of high-density lipoprotein (HDL), as opposed to the low-density lipoprotein (LDL) the level of which you need to limit.
Look at the infographic below to learn more about the beneficial kind of cholesterol and its best nutritional sources.
Click on image to enlarge