- Cozy Yoga For The Winter Season Video
- Raw Produce Could Help Your Depression
- How Does Poor Sleep Affect Our Ability To Learn And Perform?
- Check On These 8 Nutrients Vital For The Perfect Function Of The Nervous System
- The Surprising Health Benefits Of Kiwis Video
- Do You Seem To Notice The Prediabetes Signs? Here Is What You Need To Do Next!
- 7 Weight Loss Mistakes To Avoid
The Top Good Cholesterol Foods For Your Diet Infographic
When we talk about cholesterol, most of the times we mean the “bad” kind – the one that can basically ruin your health if left unchecked. However, there is also the “good” kind of cholesterol that your body needs in order to function properly.
This beneficial cholesterol goes by the name of high-density lipoprotein (HDL), as opposed to the low-density lipoprotein (LDL) the level of which you need to limit.
Look at the infographic below to learn more about the beneficial kind of cholesterol and its best nutritional sources.
Click on image to enlarge