- Amazing Things You Can Do With Orange Peels Instead Of Throwing Them Away Video
- Raisins Or Grapes? Dry Or Raw? Which One Is Better?
- Learn How You Can Improve Your Health With A Balanced Diet Infographic
- 7 Health Reasons To Eat A Clove Of Fresh Garlic Everyday Video
- The Ultimate Detox Salad Recipe: Find It Here Infographic
- Easy Mango And Lime Sorbet Recipe To Make This Summer Video
- Summer Delights: Seasonal Fruits And Best Ways To Eat Them Infographic
The Top Good Cholesterol Foods For Your Diet Infographic
When we talk about cholesterol, most of the times we mean the “bad” kind – the one that can basically ruin your health if left unchecked. However, there is also the “good” kind of cholesterol that your body needs in order to function properly.
This beneficial cholesterol goes by the name of high-density lipoprotein (HDL), as opposed to the low-density lipoprotein (LDL) the level of which you need to limit.
Look at the infographic below to learn more about the beneficial kind of cholesterol and its best nutritional sources.
Click on image to enlarge