- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top Kitchen Items that make Perfect Natural Home Remedies
Ginger is perhaps best known for stopping nausea in its tracks. If you use garlic to remove parasites from the body, can sometimes cause a bit of nausea as it does so. Following up the garlic with a bit of ginger tea will help stop the nausea. Ginger can also stop many migraine attacks. At the very first sign of a migraine, juice some fresh, organic ginger with one apple and one carrot. Those who have tried this claim that it is super effective.
Turmeric is another multi-use item from your kitchen. Turmeric can disinfect minor burns and cuts, as well as stop acne, and lessen the pain from bruises. Many people take turmeric at the first sign of a cold to help fight it or shorten its duration.
This super tasty spice has powerful antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant compounds. Cinnamon is often used in tea to help treat indigestion, diarrhea, heartburn, gas, and menstrual cramps.
Continue to Page 4