- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top Kitchen Items that make Perfect Natural Home Remedies
Garlic is just good for everything, isn’t it? Most likely because garlic has antifungal, anti-parasitic, and antibacterial compounds. You don’t need flu shots or antibiotics when you have garlic! At the first sign of a cold or flu, chew on a clove of garlic. Yes, it’s strong, but you get used to it. Using raw, organic garlic regularly in your foods can help prevent illnesses before they get a toehold.
5. Coconut Oil
This is another fantastic way to kill fungus and bacteria naturally. Also, no matter what your skin issues might be, coconut oil can help. Add a few drops of oregano essential oil to coconut oil and spread on your toes to kill toenail fungus. Add coconut oil to baking soda for completely natural toothpaste. Use coconut oil for oil pulling for white teeth and healthy gums. Use coconut oil on your skin to stop dryness, redness, and irritations.
6. Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
This is the best all-around fixer upper you could ever ask for. Apple cider vinegar helps with so many issues, including:
- Sore throats – Simply gargle with a couple tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- Heartburn –Slug back a shot glass full and in less than 5 minutes – It’s gone!
- Ear infections – Lie on your side and fill your ear with apple cider vinegar. Allow to sit for about 5 minutes, then drain. If caught early enough, one application is all your will need.
- Fungus – Apply directly to toenails or athlete’s foot.
- Vaginal yeast infections – Use in a douche. 2 Tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to 1 cup (8 ounces) of water.
- Insect bites – Terrific for reliving the itch and sting from all types of bug bites.
- Pimples – Zap that pimple to kill the bacteria that is causing it.
Continue to Page 3