- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
Transcendental Meditation Video
Howard Stern has been practicing Transcendental Meditation for more than 40 years.
In 2006 the popular business magazine “Forbes” named American TV-host, humorist, and author Howard Stern the 7th most popular person in the world. But despite his popularity, very few people know that he is a practitioner of TM.
In this video, Howard Stern and Russell Brand are speaking on how Transcendental Meditation has changed their lives.
Are you ready for some changes as well?