- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Try This Natural Super Antibiotic Tonic to Clear the Arteries and More!
If you would like to treat or prevent clogged arteries and want to lower the levels of fat in your blood stream, as well as prevent and treat colds, flu virus, and improve the function of the liver, then this is the tonic for you!
Full of naturally antibiotic compounds, such as garlic, this natural tonic fights free radicals in the body and helps to lower cholesterol levels. You can drink this tonic daily to unclog the arteries, weekly to maintain healthy arteries, and as needed to help knock down a bacterial infection as quickly as possible. This tonic also helps to lessen the symptoms and shorten the duration of cold and flu viruses.
This is a powerful but completely natural antibiotic tonic that contains probiotics, vitamin C, and important enzymes that will help kick infections to the curb as well as improve the immune system function and stimulate the liver to remove deadly toxins tin the body.
Now we want to warn you that this powerful tonic is made to work and not for taste, so although it might seem really strong at first, take comfort in knowing that this tonic is doing its job.
- 4 Large organic heads of garlic (not just cloves, the entire head)
- 4 Organic lemons
- 1 Organic one inch piece of fresh ginger root
- 2 Liters of pure water
- Peel the garlic cloves and place in your blender or juicer.
- Cut the lemons into quarters (leave the peel on!) remove the seeds and place these in the blender.
- Peel the ginger and place it in the blender.
- Blend well.
- Place the water and the blended garlic/lemons/ginger in a large pot and heat just until the mixture begins to boil.
- Turn off the heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Strain with a wire mesh or cheesecloth into a glass bottle.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Drink one glass (8 ounces) on an empty stomach at least 2 hours before eating. First thing in the morning or last thing before bedtime is perfect. Shake the bottle well before each use.